Thursday, June 4, 2009

weird and sian half attitude with alot of time wasting thoughts....


did nth much today....(the usual me rite... duhZz!!) was relabeling my songs...(half dead already~~) surfing around...(saw some interesting facts about the world and history....) msn-ing.... reading blogs....

today my xiao jiang si went to collect car... sms him like 2 hrs no reply... worried... dunno wat happen to him... just when i take the phone in to call him he call my hp... whahaha... win liao lor... nvm lah.. as long i know he safe can le... will see wat happen to his car when i got the chance to see it...

toking about reading blogs... i nth to do went to refer to all his past posts... noticed sth... things he said to me and things he wanted to say to her(or did say to her) is exactly the same... (oggie.. ima gonna be bery mean and play with words now.... wat to do.. ima ger mah... likes to do such petty stuff.. wahahah!!) hmmm... feeling uneasy.....

about her:

12/31/2008
Soon we start to sms each other...
abt hw we felt abt the outing...

Long story short...
We mutually gt tgt...
Without sounding off 2 each other...

Everyting was so comfortable...
Everyting was so perfect...
There was was sumting else on top of luv...
Tat both of us could nt pin point...
Tat both of us nv felt b4 in life...

I felt tat my life was complete...

1/01/2009
bt i most prob i wun fall in love again...
unless its her...
and i b there for her...
no matter wat...

i'm nt trying to stress, hint or even hinder her from another relationship...
if she found 1 tat she feel is gd...

There are sumtings tat cannt be explained in life...
but there was sumting more than jus love for me...
sumting on top of tat... sumting more...
sunting i hv nv exp b4... since the day i was born till nw...
sumting i cannt put into words... (again)

*i realli mus learn hw 2 express myself better...*

She is the first to gv me tis type of feeling....

At least for nw i know she is safe and still ard me...

i will wait for her...
Cos i know i cannt love another unless its her...
aft having the feeling wif her...
she's irreplaceable...

about me:

5/18/2009
With someone who...
always by my side bt nv noticed...
always there to lend me a ear...
always there to encourage me...
always there to "pull me out of the pit"...
know me a very long time...
found me even after loss contact for many years...
always understand me...

Only knew tat she was impt to me after things start happening to her...
then...
Became v close unknowingly and comfortably...

Nw i shall be the 1 protecting her smile...
Hope i can do a gd job...

Gotta be the idiot tat makes her happy..

actually.. he didnt say much about me in his blog.. usually just tell me... think he is really doing wat he plans to do... *be more verbal*
but sometimes it kinda remind me of things from the past... (regardless is good or bad) and since ima person who lives in the past... ima always in a state of trance... wahhaa... dunno lah... dun wanna compare le....(not tat ima doing it on purpose~~) wait tio scolding again...

other crappy things tat is happening:

sianZz... gonna work in july liao... there goes my naps.. oggie lah... at least got lui coming in... family need lui to survive sia since no one is working at all for like 1 yr liao... or else no food... also ima spending quite alot of things lately...(wat is wrong with me... y am i spending in the first place?) also i dun wan laogong to spend so much on me since he got so many things to pay le.... be self sufficient ba... *note* will TRY to buy my MP-03 or TF universe when i get paid... ima really dying to hav him!!!!! not to mention the steady supply of BBs coming....

another headache ima gonna hav... mom entrusting me to solve a big prob in my room... cos got upgrading at my blk.. hav to change the windows... means hav to move my bed... means i hav to take my toys down from the shelf and other places from my room.... means i hav to find another place for all
my 老公 and 大儿子 and all my .... (if u're wondering wat the hell ima toking... its my Starscream, Arius my Dollfie and my Gundams....)

chiam liao lah... where got space to put... my bro's room already got his Unicorn, Primus, tons of TF bikes... not to mention other collectibles, 2 beds, 2 cupboards..... argh!!! really dunno how ar!!! also dunno how to store them lor... all diff sizes and shapes... if put in boxes i scared lose some parts sia... HaiZz.... EMO.... HOW!!!

just receive news.... my BB Senshi Sangokuden 孙尚香 Gerbera and BB Senshi Sangokuden 徐晃 Serpent just arrived... means.... another 2 more mild headaches... diaoZz... i also havnt start building them and they keep coming!! OMG~~~!!! think i really REALLY hav to get glass cabinets and rearrange the living room liao...(think one also not enough lor...)
WTH... the room issue hav to settle like by this month.. the contractors are coming in aug... urgh.... my babies.....!!!

*walks to corner of room... draw circles*

No comments:

Post a Comment