Monday, June 15, 2009

~hse keeping service~

slpy... aft all tat shit~~~

today was spending the whole aftn and nite (just finish lor.... like 10pm....) cleaning up my room... mainly the bed and the small space rite infront of the toilet area... (master bedroom mah~~) took like forever to clean lor... the more i clean like the more messy the room is... wahhaha!!... but eventually got the job done lor... i can see my bed now!!! wahahah!!! but my body hurts...(means too long nv clean room liao.. clean abit body shag liao lor...)

sianZz... was thinking tml continue to clean my shelf.... take down all my SSs(with pics taken of course) and pack them in boxes... but.... 我要不行了~~~ haiZz.. see tml how... maybe later paste some plaster tml oggie liao... then like superman!!! can continue with cleaning up...


took alot of pics... mainly the BB boxes and SS boxes... will upload tat next time ba.. too many liao... one shot post all like siao one lor... and also i wanna group all the pics to one same topic... kekeke~~~ weird logic rite... anyway.. done toking crap.... pic time~~



err... where's my bed??

still cant see it...

omg!! i can see it!!~~~ my long lost bed~~

yes... tats a starscream at the back... wahahha....

before it was this tall...

now even taller...

process of cleaning my bed... turn into my mom bed's mess....

emptying the box....
cant... walk... argh!!!
they're everywhere!!!

looks good huh....

ya.. aft putting all in one plate... like KNS lor....

1 comment: