Tuesday, June 16, 2009

~Gundam + TF Vcds + other things i dunno why i hav~

some other stuff tat i hav.... mainly gundam boxes and VCDs.... sad... my TF Masterforce paper cover dunno go where le... i cfm its with my fr leh... sianZz.. he till now havnt found it.... also... i havnt ofund my TF scamble city OVA... dunno went where liao...

dun ask about the posters... i dunno why i hav them in the first place... so many yrs ago liao.... my room really hav alot of weird stuffs sia~~~


the actual toys will post once i done with the shelf cleaning up....


Strike Noir Gundam....

Sinanju... argh~~ havnt get his stand yet!!!

Akatsuki~~ my fav cos its gold chrome~~~ come with 2 attachments!!!

Transformers G1 season 1 to 4 complete boxset.....

Transformer G1 movie

Transformers Headmaster box 1... jap version.. not showed in US

Transformers Headmaster box 2~

my Masterforce... no cover!!! argh!!!~~

Transformers Victory... another show only showed in japan

Transformers Armada... the one where Starscream has a 'ger-fr'

Transformers Cybertron box 1... the show is abit 3D-ish

Transformers Cybertron box 2

now this is really weird.. my bros dun watch soccer... and ima not even a Man-U fan...

wow... fanal fantasy leh....

someone might be interested in this.....

oggie.. i know where i got this from... when i bought his album....

No comments:

Post a Comment