Tuesday, June 9, 2009

horrible week

yes... this is how i feel for the whole week.... sianZz half....

no need to explain liao rite if u were reading my posts... wahahah.... (lame.... y am i laughing at it in the first place...)

dunno y.. this whole week i so easy tio irritated... everyone is really getting on my nerves...(and my limit are bery thin de!!) every single freaking day sure got sth to piss me off... and just when ima able to curb my temper down another stupid issue pops out.. wah liao... think tio execution by a firing squad also faster death then this lor... this like the M-16 the bullet tio stuck... later then shoot out.. shoot liao also miss.. hit everywhere... kaoZz.... wanna shoot pls shoot properly.. aim the headshot can or not!!!~~~

anyway....(i shall not continue to rant about tat....) will start to clear my bed this week.. then maybe next week my precious SSs... think will take tons of pics before i ship them off my hse... (EMO!!!~~~ will not see them for a few months leh!!!) aft which will be my near 30 boxes of BBs... (think i'll speed build them put them back in the boxes then ship them off) argh.... say wanna paint them.. till now... OMG~~ IMA FREAKING LAZY!!!

nvm... see how aft the window installation finish will my precious bed be back into my room or not.. if not most prob i will use tat extra space put a table or sth... my lil workspace... (i freaking need a stupid table...!!) COOL! no more doing things/eating on the bed!!

oh ya... since ima clearing my room... might as well clear my wardrobe... gonna throw/give away all the old clothes le... no space liao... mom also complaining liao... also need to 'organise' my things... need to buy stupid drawers liao... like not enough leh... sianZz... i hate cleaning up... waste time.... waste energy... later in time will mess up again... argh! wats the point sia~~~

HAIZz... nvm... got silver lining... room getting clean at least for the next few months... my mood is NOT tat bad... just lil tantrums... (wat to do.. i petty mah!!~~ LOL!!!) and dear trying to cheer me up... though he like nv able to succeed in it.... (appreciate tat already... dun feel bad...) and also i today actually had a nice dream... dreamt about some frs... past thingys... funny lil pranks i did... so... today wasnt really a bad day.... (dun think can be worse lah...)

signing out... dun wanna complain liao...

No comments:

Post a Comment