Wednesday, June 17, 2009

random thoughts....



i like felines but i adore black and white cats *aka tuxedo cats*
i like roses but i adore them yellow

i like clouds but i adore them when they cry
i like the blue sky but adore it when its grey
i like walking under then rain but i adore dancing under it
i like rice but adore noodles

i like cakes but i adore choc fudge cake

i like writing but adore drawing with a pen

i like handicrafts but adore carpentry
i like the wind but i adore breezes

i like walking on grass but adore lying on it
i like the scent of flowers but i adore the scent of salty sea
i like reading bout the dead but adore being with them

i like toking but adore smsing

i like kisses but adore hugs

i like to look but adore quick glances


I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way
than this: where I does not exist, nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.
- XVII, Pablo Neruda

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Neruda poem :).

    If you really like Neruda, check out Red Poppy at www.redpoppy.net/pablo_neruda.php. It's a non-profit set up to create a documentary about Neruda, publish his biography, and translate his works into English. To see our blog on Neruda’s literary activism, go to http://www.redpoppy.net/journal/Pablo_Neruda_Presente.html.

    ReplyDelete