Friday, June 19, 2009

Shelf cleaning SS wiping day

today spent the whole aftn clearing my shelf and placing all my toys into boxes... now i know.. using a brush to clean the toys is freaking retarded!!~~ why in the hell i did tat to all of them!!! haiZz.... but no choice... hav to get to those hard to reach places to rid the dust...

once again.. another 'exercise' schedule done.... tons of pics.... will only left these 'temp memories' once my babies are shipped to bro hse le... emo.... my laogong~~~

left side of shelf.... itsa like snowing....

middle of it....

rite side...

before cleaning shelf....

aft cleaning shelf....

my ah boy... my baobei... arius...

revoltech.... just a figurine...

Cybertron version..... with a mini one beside it!! biggest and smallest...

the big guy with "mini me"

stealth looking huh??? Energon version....

Starscream ghost~~~ well... in the show he is a ghost....

power up mode.... just a diff colour....

powerup bot mode.....

this is henkei version plane... both this and the universe the same lah....

bot mode.... see wat i mean....

Armada version....

bot mode... with minicon....

power up version of it....

with minicon... again...

armada Starscream's minicon.... name is swindle....

the animated version... looks weird with the inverted wing design....

the snotty arrogant bot mode...

plane mode... my hasbro masterpiece SS... i wan my takara version!!!

bot mode....

family portrait!!!

profile view!!!~~

yan dao bo?

the shield.... bery 'space' eating....

Bling bling sia....

'backpack' diff liao wor...

one of its attachments...

my zhao yun~~

No comments:

Post a Comment