Sunday, June 28, 2009

emo turned happy cat....


sian day.... atm card tio retain by the machines all cos of the freaking uncle who cldnt wait for me to end the transaction.... withdraw lui halfway take my card then die die dun wanna give me back even though he knows its my card and its the top one of the deck... tmd... curse him sia... kns.... wo pui~~

argh.... then today dear work till so late..... pity him also.... sun still hav to OT to go clear prob.... and from like 7 plus till 6... siao one lor.... see him so pek chek over other ppl's shitcrap... can only sayang him and try to let him rest.... furthermore only hav like 4 hrs with him... emo.... i miss dear.....

these few days like not going well... haiZz....


anyway... ima not suppose to rant so much liao... actually come in here to blog about sth regarding dear....


i appreciate wat u do.... from the phone call u did to the front of my hse.... i really feel loved...

爱你~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment