Monday, January 25, 2010

vday wish list?

just now on the phone with dar... asked me wat i wan for vday.... lol... actually i dun care wat u get me lor... or in a way.. i dun need anything.... however wats the reason u gave me, its the thought tat counts rite??

but in case he really stress over it.... maybe can give a few pointers? (since i really dun need anything at the moment or in this case... the things i wan is like freaking exp... wahhahah!!)

soft toys: anything but teddy bears or dolls (i will throw it away in front of ur face if u give me tat...)

jewellery: prefer rings or necklaces to bracelets or ear rings.... not a fan of diamond or gold... plain silver can le....

electronic: dun bother.. i hav wan i need....
flowers: if really wan get tat i hate red or pink.... loves yellow white or blue... collectibles: also dun bother.. u got me unicorn le... enough liao...
clothing: prefer i get myself though...


hmmm... aft typing all tat.... i seems... ima not helping at all... wahahha!!!... (told u i dun need anything.....)


PS: we shall go take pic before CNY... so u can put in ur new wallet oggie?

No comments:

Post a Comment