Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year.....


oh... finally... new yr liao..... start of new things... start of new thinkings and actions....

NY eve stayed at bf hse... nth much... nv went out or do anything special... i literally spend the whole early nite slping.... from like 930pm till the next morn... just like a normal day for me...

dar at first say go see fireworks... but dunno where... (can still ask me go where to see.... when i already say i dunno) then keep asking me change my clothes... duhZz... nvm... since he say not going out liao change lor... dunno wat he up to also... i keep hearing him click his mouse... dunno wat he looking for online... thus.. since nth to do and not in the mood for anything... just went to slp.... but day still wanna be funny with me.... grrr... really getting on my nerve.... nvm..., finally can slp.....

today woke up with super swollen eyes... think cos ytd spent almost 1 hr weeping(quietly of course) plus only slp in one position(which actually presses down on my nerves)... doesnt bothers me... i expected this to happen... today's schedule.. go dar's aunt hse paint her walls.... spent the whole day there... by the time we're done.. time to fetch his mom.... hmmmm.... kinda sad... new yr hav to do coolie worker.....

basically nth much.... oggie holi for me... nth special nth bad.... normal day....

long time nv go see nite scenery liao le.... miss the lights....

No comments:

Post a Comment