Wednesday, January 20, 2010

awaiting cny....


buy cny stuff... (shit.. hav to go chinatown get my fav ba kua!!!~~) cny... less than a month... gonna be screwed by my mom... tons of things to do... again... sianZZz.. every year like tat de... and i got my own things to do... hav to set date to perm hair... set date for dental appt... work...... urgh.... not to mention the long to do list for cny.... change lantern.. change all the 'shen hong' for all the god's tablets.... spring clean... organise my freaking messy room....and lastly.. decor the hse... OMG.... where got time to do other things....

wondering wat shd i wear then.... haiZz.... another prob... watever... this yr's cny sian sia... same day as vday... means no need to cele liao..... since i'll be staying at hm helping my mom throughout the niteZz praying.... well at least ima already taken off on the 17th... nobody gonna touch tat day sia... i'll kill them.... speaking of vday.. dunno wat to get dar.... getting irritated by tat though... also wondering is he getting me anything or not... regardless is vday or bday...(most prob gonna be a combine gift if there is one...) if he does get me sth... hope its not exp... dun wan him to spend lui on me le....

urgh... lately staying at hm is kinda like a chore... dun feel like slping in my hse anymore.... in a more precise way... dun feel like seeing them at all... cant stand them sometimes... argh....!!!

watever.. nth much i can do anyway... shall wait for tml's sun rise.... hopefully its a better day...

No comments:

Post a Comment