Monday, January 11, 2010

a lil ranting.... a lil truth?


i wanted to type this like days ago... but dun wanna spoil my mood for the weekend... pretty dulan over it...

few days ago was reading up dar's ex's blog.... sth about appreciating her current bf ar.... and how she got to know him had a crush one him blah blah blah etc etc etc.... doesnt really bothers me though.... its her life her decisions.... but wat pisses me off is the comment about she finally decided to break off with my dar to be with her current bf... kns....

i rmb vivdly how much torture he went through during those days where she choose to avoid him... how she wldnt tell him where she was or refuse to meet him.. giving alot of excuses... i rmb dar will call me countless times... bery restless.... dunno where she is.... dunno whom she's with.... to the point i hav to call her just to get an answer for dar..... i rmb how gan jiong dar was... how he wld keep asking me things.... and how awkward for me to answer him....

but on the other hand... i hav to be thankful to her... cos if its not for her..... i wldnt be with dar now... i wldnt hav 8 months of happiness and love.... i wldnt hav tat sense of security tat i yearn.... so ya... without her screwing his life up i wldnt know he meant alot to me.... i wldnt know tat actually i cared for him alot then... i wldnt know tat ima bery much affected by him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment