Monday, January 4, 2010

rolla coaster feelings....


hmmm... this weekend is a whirlwind for me.... sat went out with dar.... went shopping for his bluetooth(finally getting one~~) then went toy hunting...finally found my WST Transformers(my dear Starscream of course... and its the ghost version!!!) but sadly my pay havnt come.... so....... i shall wait till this weekend... muahaahaaha!!!~~~~ great day.... only hiccup is nite dar hav to fetch his mom...(like rite aft we reach hm... so he's kinda shag...) but basically... a good day....

then ytd i dunno is call wat lah.... can from super happy to drop to the bottom then come back happy again...(kinda tiring for the brain one de leh....) met dar during noon.... planning to go catch a movie... but kinda lua at hm first.... then he went to do sth really stupid and really to me unforgivable.... during tat period of time i wasnt piss or wat.... more of a overwhelming fear came upon me...... i thought i wldnt hav tat fear le... but hell i was wrong.... i literally clammed up.... i only know my mind was blank.... wasnt thinking at all.... wasnt even focusing on anything in the room... just went into like zombie mode or sth.... eventually settled down though....(i dunno how long it lasted....) tat was scary.... to him or to me.... i really really dun wanna face tat again....

we did go for movies... had dinner and stuffs.... wasnt thinking about the previous issue by then.... just try to enjoy the remaining time with him till he sent me home...

end of story: dun mess with my mind.... its already screwed up pretty bad le....

No comments:

Post a Comment