Sunday, January 31, 2010

another day another headache....


sianZz... lost my hp on tuesday.... so freaking piss with myself... y am i so clumsy.... and i love my hp.... pei me for like at least 4 yrs?? sebei sian de lor.... furthermore ima freaking shag... really ran around AMK looking for it and making the damn police report..... then next two days my legs like wat like tat... walk also cant walk...(wat to do... nv run like how many yrs suddenly run so much...)

anyway.... managed to get a replacement sim card plus a 150 bucks voucher... wahahah!!! today got paid straight go buy a hp le.... got a Sony Ericsson Aino... black colour de... ya i know.. black again... so me rite??.... well though ima emo-ing over my precious lost hp... ima happy i got Aino.... been eyeing on it but dun bear to buy.....

haiZz... with this extra expense plus the coming CNY.... my next mont cfm again not enough to spend liao lor.....

finally saw dar aft the long week days..... miss him so much.... though we hav a slight bickering ytd i dun hold anything against him... to me is u hav ur logic i hav mine... i understand ur logic can le... but dun expect me to follow it of it does not compile with mine.... and i expect the same way as u..... anyway!!~~ i stuck to dar like glue today... wahahah!!! like a small kid sia... did nth much... saw him do his tutorial.... physics.... oggie lah.. can understand abit....(better than maths...) i shall consider myself playful today... kekekek.... dunno y.... see dar just wanna do alot of things with him....

oh ya.. he bought gifts for my mom... abalone shark fin plus other stuff... dunno how much it cost leh... think he burn a hole in his wallet again for me... mom was asking me y buy so much... i can only reply i dunno wat he bought in the first place lor... but i appreciate wat he do lah... think tml hav to buy gift for his mom le... or else i also no time to do shopping....

think ima go slp le... hoping tml comes faster.....

No comments:

Post a Comment