Wednesday, March 31, 2010

mental block or mental breakdown?


mon aft work went to pei dar at ntu.... aft which went to his hse.... fell aslp around 10...
and for some weird reason i dun rmb wat happen aft tat... or wat time i reach hm.... itsa like i got a hang over or sth.... all i rmb was looking at dar a few times when he try to wake me up...
then next thing is saw my mom... cldnt hear wat they were toking also... like tio censored.... dar kinda told me wat happen... but dun recall anything.... sth is really bery wrong with me....

think my mind just shut down from everything... not in the best of moods lately... stressed out by alot of issues.... my mind like tio clouded by smog... nv a day its sunny or even a clear sky de.... really not in the mood to discuss about anything..... just gonna live day by day as it is ba.....

No comments:

Post a Comment