Friday, March 26, 2010

hating my life...


once again its proven... humans basically are pathetic creatures on earth... totally wasting air, food, resources or in this case.... everything on earth.... humans tend to only rmb bad things in life.... they rmb how unfairly they're being treated... how much shit and hurt they suffered... but almost nv or try to think about the happy lil things in life tat make us humane....

just knew... my bro had an argument with sis in law... over a pic... apparently sis in law innocent... but bro jealous/angry... storm out of the hse... blah blah blah.... story goes on.... which comes to my point of me being upset/piss/watever u call it lah....

cut story short... he's piss over a guy hitting on me... whereas he go joke(i call it tease) he's female colleague over some burmese curry... aft the whole bloody issue over ima not angry at the ger(which to me is totally not her fault at all...) or him or anyone... i just feel utterly disgusted.... i cant believe tat he can totally like threw me off the bus like tat....

firstly ask me to convey msg to the guy.... (so freaking like wanna challenge the guy...) which he said if he can he will straight go do it.... (wow... ima product... pls tie a ribbon on me and use both hands to give other ppl) on the other hand can joke to his colleague... ask her to COOK for him when he resign... WTH IS TAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!!!!.... WAT THE FREAKING HELL AM I TO U!!!! 我排老几..... he dun let other guys hit on me but to me he's hitting on other gers....

ima disgusted by his thoughts and actions... i cant stop thinking.... the way he ask her.... his reason for joking with her.... the way he comment about the guy's actions towards me..... i felt there's total injustice.... i didnt do anything to invite trouble yet i was told to 'consider' tat guy's interested in me.... yet there is nth wrong with him joking around....

ima like totally dun feel like toking to him at all... i cant get myself to tok to him.... totally felt betrayed.... dun even wanna see his face now...... DISGUSTED... FEEL LIKE PUKING!!!....

AT THIS POINT OF TIME I DUN EVEN WANNA THINK ABOUT PLANS FOR NEXT YR.....

No comments:

Post a Comment