Thursday, November 12, 2009

kitty need a nice long undisturbed nap....

wah seh... from 28 oct till 11 nov i busy like shit like tat... for the first time in my life ar... i really think tat having 24 hrs a day is not enough sia.... (thinking ima such a slack person)

everyday work liao tabao food back for mom... do some cleaning at hm before heading back to bro hse.. by tat time will be like 10 plus... bath liao eat liao 11plus... nv even touch the tv or lappy i slp... shag sia... not to mention out of these days i hav to cover my colleague for at least 5 days... wth lah... as though i made of metal or stone meh... dying soon liao le lor... body damn shag liao lor... gonna rest and enjoy during the coming weekends....

sebei emo also... i how many days busy equals to how many days nv really tok to dar... even tok to him my mood also not bery good... frustrating during the whole period... my mind is overloading with issues... reno... work... worried over my mom alone at hm... worried over my laogong... body system failing...(so stress tat my menses is bery late... hair is dropping.. die liao lah) and there is always nv ending this for me to do... always got backlog of crap for me to finish... a human can only tahan this much... i really REALLY going crazy... gonna hav mental break down soon liao lah....

No comments:

Post a Comment