Thursday, November 12, 2009

feeling bad... feeling sad... feeling troubled...

sian... ytd cover for colleague AGAIN.... shit lah... ytd suppose to be on leave de lor... hav to rush to work... KNS... while work i was so pissed... plus my hp super low on batt... (i panic when my hp no batt de) then i just buay tahan liao lor... snap at dar.... he of course buay song lah...

sebei suai lah... ytd whole day not a good day.... my mind simply snap... while during break i just sat at my seat staring at the ceiling... and i was thinking... y is all this shit happening to me... being busy is one thing.... but to be so stressed out till to the brink... and keep kanna snap by almost every single person i tried to help.... as though ima not trying to accommodate to everyone's demands liao.. to the point where it sacrifices my own things my own time my own priorities... i just get the idea of ppl getting greedy... its nv enough for them... its always not good enough or too little of it.... ppl just wan results.. dun wanna see the effort been put into it.. then wats the point of me trying so hard in the first place... i might as well just heck care everything or just do everything halfheartedly...

during break sitting there... i really cldnt take it liao... super depress... no one seem to understand the shit ima going through... almost break down... hav to psycho myself tat later hav to work... hav to tahan tat few hrs more.... then hp went dead... great... just when i was smsing dar about how i going hm.... knn.... eventually he fetch me back... not in good mood plus super tired plus not on the same page with him didnt tok to him..... i fell aslp in his car bery fast also... reach hm also nv tok much to him... only hugged him before i head into my hse...

felt bad for him cos i know he's showing concern towards me yet i snap at him.... but i sometimes think tat when ppl are in a bad mood its better to give them space to settle themselves down... or else sure will hav conflicts... somemore ima not like him... i deal with things differently compare to him... ya sure ima hot tempered but i do hav a limit of tolerance... when i say dun bother me so much i meant it... i dun wanna snap at ppl just cos ima frustrated over my stuffs...

tired... gonna rest.. working tml... gonna take leave or mc...

No comments:

Post a Comment