Thursday, November 12, 2009

finally!! renovating my toilets!!

yeah~~ aft waiting for SSSOOOOO LLLOOONNNGGGG.... finally its my unit's turn to 'upgrade' the toilets... damn.... so many things to do..... weeks before they come do hav to wrap the whole hse up... sian lor... pack everything... wrap everything... hide everything...(my mom went to 'hide' my TF vcds.... now dunno where liao.. sad!!)

already move almost all my toys over to my bros hse... now only left like the bulky fixtures and fittings...(mainly the shelves and big plastic drawers etc etc.... wat to do.. my mom like garang guni... everything also wanna keep....) anyway... gonna just dump all onto the bed and cover them up... too lazy to really find place to put them.... my whole hse looks like a crime scene or sth like tat.... everything like tio tagged... cannot touch... sad man...

the sad sad pics of my crime scene hse....

my freaking room.... like shit sia....


the living(or dead) room....


kitchen....





heng ima staying at bro place for those 10 odd days... or else i surely die from all the dust inhalation...

No comments:

Post a Comment