Friday, March 6, 2009

my boliao-ness at hm or during festivals.....

another pic time.... just some super lame things i did.... and usually with mousezilla... lol.... he's always with me when ima up to no good.... anyway....enjoy and hav a smirk...

!!!!! watcha doing with tat fork??

oh no u don't!!!!

put tat down... ima warning u huh.....

guess wats this???

oggie.. ima lame... but its tang yuan... u're suppose to hav fun with it....

might be lame at first.. but it came out pretty good wat....

errr... itsa morn... the mouse is slpy oggie...

wahahah... mousezilla~~~ itsa ur lil cousin~~!!!

did this during the time i hav to repaint the whole hse... since gonna paint... let me play first lor....

CNY decor.... whois legs are those??? i didnt know mousezilla can lion dance!!??

yea... aft stripping the ugly fishing lines and the holder... manage to decor it the way i wan it...


mooncake festival.... mousezilla... trying to steal some food...

my baby!!! i pester my mom to buy this oggie.... i accidentally brunt my old one when i was in pri sch... super emo about it....

lantern made from pomelo skin... as wat i told my mom..."your childhood leh!!!"

wahahahah... he got 'wings'

he got a share of makan one de hor.. i nv mistreat him de.....

during my bro's wedding... mousezilla die die wanna poke his nose... in this case butt in.... in everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment