Tuesday, March 24, 2009

i wonder y...

feelings one sian... these few days like always kann ppl stepping on my tail... freaking piss off... think wat.. i boizzit... kaoZz... treat u nice and concern about u, u can bo hiu me... wanna play such games with me... TMD....

GOT ONE INCIDENT REALLY PISSES ME OFF~~!! it happen on sat.... my mom come tell me one day pei her go ICA.. ask her for wat say she wanna make passport... then i ask for wat sia.. can tell me she wanna go Thailand... WTH... SHE WANNA GO THAILAND~~~ i super dulan lor.. just shoot her back... i wanna go overseas u die die dun let me go without giving me any reasons for so many yrs now u tell me u wanna go Thailand with ur frs... got 天理 de mah... then can come tell me: "oh.. u wanna come?" u tell me lah.. if its u.. u piss bo...

dun say before 21 dun let me go overseas... i close one eye.. since u say still young not safe... fine.. i accept the answer... i know ur concerns... then wat about aft reaching adulthood... for bloody 5 yrs i asked u for permission to go somewhere with A BIG GROUP OF FRS to go overseas.. always NO... NO GIVEN REASONS NO GIVEN EXCUSES EVEN.. JUST NO.... then i hav to take it all in.... nv go think about how i feel... nv thought tat now being 25 liao.. nv been to ANY WHERE except to Thailand when i was 16.. and its only cos its a sch excursion which she actually dun let me go.... every one else been to somewhere else... i dun even know how the causeway looks like.. i dun even know how bintan and batan the resorts looks like... then everytime i say my frs all got go overseas once a while de.. can tell me.. u went to Thailand before liao hor.. not happy meh... KNS.... TATS NOT THE POINT~!!!!

when i was working then.. but i kept my side of the deal.. i worked.. i gave u allowance... i provide for the family... then nv thought tat i being an adult i can no need to even ask u for anything and can just go... i can just report my passport lost make another one with you knowing... freaking break her promise to me... say when i go work i earn lui can go..... fine... i didnt work like my frs... i didnt earn alotwat i get in return? NTH AT ALL....

why in the hell for the past few yrs i hav to 硬着头皮 to ask u.... for wat... when i know cfm u give me the same answer over and over again.. u think u answer till sian ar.. i ask till pek chek liaolor... but still.. i ask.. why? i respect u.. i respect u as my mother... i respect the fact tat anything 'major' i shd ask for ur opinion... also cos i promise my dad before he died to listen to u... tats the promise i made and tats the promise i will upheld even though i hated it.. even though my dad know its hard for me.... THEN WHY IN THE HELL I GET SUCH RETRIBUTION!! WAT I DID TO DESERVE SINCE TREATMENT.... I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO PISS U OFF.. I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TAT MAKE UR BLOOD BOIL.. I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO MAKE UR BLOOD VESSEL BURST.. THEN WHY ARE U GIVING ME SUCH A TREATMENT...

ima sebei tried over this liao... cos of this overseas issue(in general) i tio stuck between her and my fr/bf... wat am i suppose to do..... freaking lan lan liao lah... i dun care liao... i sick and tired of doing this endless vicious cycle liao... i give up ar.. dun wanna see this issue any more... u wan passport i make for u.. dun expect anything else from me liao... I GAVE UP THIS FAMILY LONG TIME AGO LIAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment