Monday, March 9, 2009

heart sank....

so sad... morn wake up drop my hp.....(butter fingers!!!) now sms function sot liao... my msg all tio stuck in the outbox...(still can say 'out'box) sian lor... now hav to go find the samsung charger for the extra hp before i can hand mine to my bro...(which is going for holi to taiwan for like a week... extra emo points here...)

then go see doc regarding my wee wee prob(too personal?)... sian.. spend 50 bucks on one session nia.. *money flys*.... then first time in my life i drank SOUR medicine... wah biang.. sebei disgusting.... like drinking pure lemon juice sia...

well at least today got abit of a comfort.. get to eat lobster!!! first time eat!!! giant prawn!!! wahhaah... at bishan... manhatten fish market... but i dun really like the sauce tat comes with it... kinda too creamy for me.... but nv go shopping... already lua lua liao... went back around 6 plus... straight go slp.. cant take another 'toilet break' liao... all the way to 10pm...

when i wake up i realised i was dreaming bout sth....(think i watched too much reality tv shows and getting high.... wahahah!!!) but not gonna tell ya!!~~ (sue me lor~~)

No comments:

Post a Comment