Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My chinese bday~~

yea.. today my lunar bday.... this month dunno is uneventful or eventful sia... cny, lunar bday, vday, bday... whole feb kanna taken up.... but also do nth de lah... so... uneventful lor... whahaha...

nth much happened for the past few days... got go do the strike noir gundam.... halfway(not really.. finish the head body and arms only)... cos my bro keep coming into the room like every 20 mins(yes i got time him) so freaking irritating... till i dun feel like doing it sia... then the box left on my bed... so alone like tat...

actually... i now blog also dunno for wat.. nth to complain or say leh... haiZz... oh ya... i wan another hedgie!! and my MP-03 for bday!!! if can... a lappy also... wahahha.... but i know every year got wish list its always just a wish list....

nth else to blog liao... maybe if later i think of sth then add ba...

cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment