Thursday, February 12, 2009

My baby~!!! No!!!

my latest 'project'... Strike Noir Gundam.... dunno wanna cry or be happy when i was doing it sia...

the box!!!

wah... sebei sianZz... ytd from 230am build my strike noir gundam till 830 like tat.. eyes pain like dunno wat.... almost finish though... left the weapons only... but..... BUT!!!..... got one small(to me is big) problem........

the wing attachment(socket) like freakishly to big lor... slot the 'backpack' joint totally cant stand in place de... can do 360 degree spin sia.... SUPER SIANZZZ~~~~ got frs tell me to use cement(think putty ba?) or use clear nail polish slab into the socket to line it thicker..... hmmm... think try the polish first... is really cant.. the borrow the putty lor...

in case u dunno wat i toking about... snatched this pic... see the red circled area?? tats the prob area!!!

finished bot look... in a half squat position....

the really GOD DAMN (gundam.. get it?) wings..... see the holes at top?? too big!! just freaking too big!!!

haiZz... nvm.... tonite gonna continue to 'try' fix the wing prob then gonna finish up the weaponry.... same thing.. not gonna paste stickers.... i didnt even paste the eyes this time.. since the eye attachment is clear de... looks nicer in my own view..... painting wise.... aiya... see when i feel like holding the brush ba.....

aft this is done to my satisfaction.... next project... wat i like to call... BIBIFLY GUNDAM.... wahahahha.... oh ya.... just rmb.... i still got my sango SD BBs havnt do.. like 3 boxes... wahhaha... hmmm.... see how ba... do BBs quite fast also... see my mood ba.....

No comments:

Post a Comment