Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fruitful day....

another peaceful day passed... nv go nick hse today cos he took like 2 hrs to reply my sms... which is like near 8pm... (still wanna go meh...) so the whole day at hm.. surf net.. play the mouse hunt game in facebook... kinda lame.. wahahha.. and emo also... both my bro and sis in law got at least 2 cupid mouse except me (i had none!!!)... and itsa event item lai de... no hope liao lah....

also been converting my ragnarok the animation shows into mpeg4 versions so can sync into my itouch... Anime on the go!! Woohoo!!!~~~~ now hav to think aft watch finish this upload wat shows.... (thinking of the newest gundam but.. like corrupting my itouch liao leh)
furthermore i hav been d/ling new NDS roms(main interest is dragon quest 5 and blue dragon plus.. others like no need mention...) just copied the files into my memory stick... kekeke.... ima gonna so be a geek sia...

oh ya!! also today finally got back my Transformers Armada VCDs le!!! so babies!! finally back in my lil den.... (to think ah ken say already return... wah sei... tat time really in perail sia.. dunno where my discs go...)
now i can watch all my TF shows every freaking niteZz!! (except Energon since i havnt buy... 30 bucks for a disc.. i not tat mad....) and drool over starscream all over again... ahhahahah!!!

but haiZz... think tonite hav to slp early leh... tml hav to go meet my bro sis in law and jack... my bbs today arrived... gonna head to suntec to grab them... maybe do some window shopping also... but like nth i hav in mind leh... think only thing i wanna get is a ring.. my ring like cant make it liao.. hav to get another stainless steel one... but diff to find since my finger size so small.... izzit so hard to find a black rime ring my size!! ARGH!!!.....

PS: going to try returning slp mode..... see wats the result ba....

No comments:

Post a Comment