Sunday, February 28, 2010

last day of the month...


finally.... tong till today... can get some deserve rest liao.... been like working alone for almost the whole freaking month... kns... i not robot lor... robot also will get spoilt de lor.... now dun even dare weight myself.... just one week ago my weight drop to 40kg liao... WTH... its like one more KG ima in the 30's zone liao... can proclaim myself as a POW....(prisoner of work i mean...) dun care ar.... mon not going to work also... not my prob... gonna MIA... wahahha....!!! i did wat i can liao.... dun expect more from me le....

dar also hav been stress over work and sch... keep ranting about it to me... haiZzz... my own issue also alot... but still hav to try to cheer him up... however... due to the fact both of us not in good mood lately... alot of small conflicts keep happening... but i believe things will work out for the both of us... we both care and love each other too much to lose each other le....

today aft one hell work week get to see dar... really all the tiredness like dun feel it liao..... but dun wanna spend too long with him... he still got tutorials to finish and tml got work... haiZz.. wat to do.... hopefully he can rest well tonite....

heading to bed also.... hope to dream about him tonite....

No comments:

Post a Comment