Wednesday, February 17, 2010

happy bday to me.....


went to work today... nth much happens.... peaceful day... lol... just the way i like it...
nv cele also... dar got work and class... dun expect much from him also... dun wanna pin any hopes on anyone....

ytd dar came over awhile to 'bai nian' then we went to hub walkie abit... dunno wat i ate... feel nausea all of a sudden... then i dun wan go hm... went back his place to rest...

dar was so tired from these few days... fell aslp quite fast.... took his keys to open door so to go hm myself... think he heard me going off... die die wan send me hm... haiZz.. stubborn lil kid...

when parked his car at my place it was just over midnite... he lean over softly sang bday song to me while lightly clapping his hands... so cute.... so sweet....

love him to bits...

1 comment: