Friday, September 11, 2009

weird stuff and dream... (long post)


FREAKING TIRED!! all cos i cover my colleague to do one shitty shift... kns.. i dun wanna do in the first place de... wat to do.. her kid got high fever.. then i do this favor for them to clear their shit i get nth in return.... furthermore still tio say by my colleague say 'if got appt then dun do mah... say got sth on mah...' shit lah... i already got sth on liao i push my appt away for u then u last min tell this shit to me.... wah biang.. i hav to give up my half day leave for this crap!!!!

then nvm.... think too long nv do nite shift... come back hm super shag... but cant slp... slpt like at 4am... then 7 plus hav to wake up again... OMG... thurs like walking zombie at work sia... totally cant focus on my work... whole day wanna slp sia... cant even open my eyes for like 10 secs... drank coffee also no use... urgh... can die sia... then once reach hm knock out liao... wahahah.. slpt from 7 plus till 1030(all thanks to my mom who die die wan me to tak my dinner...) then from 12 plus all the way till next morn... then now i think i slp too much... wahhaha... damn tired... body wanna shut down liao lor....

btw was dreaming ytd though... err.. more like flashes than dreams since its not like continuous.... only rmb 2 scenes.... one was i sitting in a room wearing a wedding dress(no u no see wrong i wrote wedding dress....) waiting anxiously... i rmb i was fidgeting with my fingers the whole time... the sec one was me signing the marriage cert in CHINESE...(i always sign my name in english.. apart from impt docs...) sign finish i was gleaming with happiness... ya... tats all i can rmb... super weird dreams/flashes... just like 2 weeks ago i everyday got nitemares now this... think i hav to book a room in hougang chalet liao... or ask doc to assess my brain le...sth is really bery wrong with me....

side note: today went to work.. nth much happened till lunch break.. went to buy lunch with joey.. then saw this:

wth is this sia... now they come up with can drinks???can only say.. the world is ever changing... even cough mixture can hav drinks de...


side side note: FINALLY!!!~~ elaine broke off with tat useless bugger.... thank god/allah/guan ying or whoever is up there lah.... she finally sees the light!!! *but ima being bugged by him* damn u leech!!!

PS: dar... will these weird flashes be deja'vu?? hmmm... why not u answer for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment