Sunday, August 23, 2009

tormenting myself....


my mind is so bloody messed up... i dunno whether wat i do is rite or wrong... or whether will i regret later... i only know tat i hav to make a decision... pls stop blaming me for wat i decided to do....

anyway... lately having nightmares... over and over again... almost about the same thing... only diff settings... always about ppl asking me qus... tat qus.... tat qus which i dun wanna answer and will not answer to anyone one else except me... this is really getting on my nerves... i cant get a decent rest..(somemore work is like shit now...i need all the rest i can get!!!) furthermore now is the 7th month... kaozz..... retribution izzit... must punish me then happy ar.... grrrr....

another thing.. though ima getting fatter....(not one bit happy about it....) ima getting more and more pale with each passing day..... weird sia.. eat so much but like not getting any nutrients like tat... hav to think of sth to deal with this issue...

body also getting weaker... these few days keep having the 忽冷忽热 symptoms... or worse... will be sweating but will also be having cold shivers and goosebumps... think hav to eat more nourishing food liao... more essence of chicken le....

why am i like torturing myself lately.... wat is wrong with me....

side-note: few days ago pei joey fetch her son from childcare... seeing so many kids... kinda irritating though... but there is one kid who looks exactly like u... and he keep staring at me like i owe him sth.... creepy.... but anyway.. tats not the point.. the point is tat seeing how joey and zander (i think tats how the son's name is spelt) react to each other.... haiZz... was having thought of my own for those few days....

No comments:

Post a Comment