Tuesday, August 4, 2009

another week....


yea... another freaking week passed.... getting sick again... now wheezing plus bad cough... not to mention i caught a cold since last fri nite....(went out with dear for his sec sch gathering...) weekends didnt do much... stayed at hm since sick...(got slight fever during sun..) oh ya... was damn pek chek during the weekends... dunno y.. suddenly my fuse got shorten... suai lor... tio hell from me....

ytd was fine... took leave to pei dar to do his arrears.... he was so clumsy... wahahhaha... so cute to watch sia... was laughing the whole day...(shdnt be doing tat since ima coughing...) but anyway.... enjoyed ytd bery much...

today dar got another day leave... hav to go take his QET... hope he does well... and also later ima gonna head to the clinic to collect my report... haiZz.... sebei sian.... the result better dun be too jialat.....

updates:
just collect my result... all is well.. too well.. blood count is normal..... then y i got so many blue blacks??(maybe my hse got.... wWwwoOOoooOO~~~)
but in my view... my glucose, sodium and cholesterol getting near to the red zone liao... think hav to change eating habits.... (vegetarian? nah... i will nv give up the meat...)
see how ba... but no major probs with my body ATM.... heng ar....

No comments:

Post a Comment