Sunday, July 26, 2009

weekends....


25/7/09 Saturday
work... then go hm wait for dear to fetch me...(he's not in a good mood... like mine...) heading to bro's hse... gonna store all my bb gundams and the remaining seeker boxes there....(his hse looks like a store rm for my toys... wahahha!!!) think by the time this issue is over its like 5? makan at queenway around 6... went to his hse... then go hm at like 10 plus... basically nth much happens... but happy.... cos got him around me...

26/7/09 Sunday
woke up at 10am(morn call by dear...) proceeded to his hse... waited like 1 hr before heading to braddell hill for his cousin's 10th bday.... (i freaking hell dun wanna go in the first place...) i feel so awkward.... not cos i dunno anyone(oggie i really dunno anyone except his mom...) more so cos they all speak dialects.... ima like... wats the point of me going there in the first place... show my face to everyone?? then i keep quiet say i anti social.... dunno wat to do there also.... almost wanna cry twice during the 2 hrs there.... then wanna go out hav a breather dear also follow... haiZzz.... dunno lah.... i literally dying there....

nvm... aft tat dear brought me to Vivocity then Labrador Park for walkie.... mood became better... dear also less worried... he can even tell me finally ima smiling..... and say i look nice when i smile...(ya... was slight blushing then...) ima always gonna be in a good mood when he's around... shall wait till i see him again...

PS: sorry dear for being so emo today....

No comments:

Post a Comment