Monday, January 17, 2011

clean up clean up~


oggie... left 2 weeks to cny... crunch time!!! woke up early to clean my disgusting room.. and to give some tender loving care to my bunch of laogongs~

wah biang... fingers wanna break cleaning the nooks and cranny of these toys... vacuum cannot.. cloth cannot.. toothbrush also cannot.... alamak! mom was like commenting(again...) how messy my room is.. wth... wat u expect.... this is the result of having a tom boyish daughter who only likes toys... wahahaha!! got into abit of the prob placing my laogongs back.. (since open another 4 boxes...) but managed to do so.. think i hav to really get the detolf for my gundams....

anyway... clean up's done.... next on the list.. paint job!! light blue!! woohoo!!! no more filthy green!!

needing some time to think...

No comments:

Post a Comment