Tuesday, October 12, 2010

smile.... not....


oggie... went for my sec consult for braces... wow.. tats not the prob.. since xray was done and molding was done... now the prob is hav to go to the hospital at yishun for the extraction of my wisdom teeth... OMG... U KNOW HOW MUCH EACH TOOTH EXTRACTION COST BO!!!???

sebei sianZz now.. think my medisave also dun hav so much to pay for it.... range is like 450-600 per tooth... and i hav to get rid of all 4.... which means the amount is from 1.8k to 2.4k.... faintZz.. where to get such lui???!!!! even use medisave to pay half of the total amount i still hav to fork out another 900 to 1.2k.....

totally bo mood liao... sebei stress now....

best part is my pms is coming also.. which will add on to my irritated mood....

needing some time to think...

No comments:

Post a Comment