Thursday, August 26, 2010

writing vs typing....



hmmm.. this pic reminds me of yrs back when i bought a lot of note books to write.... wrote about alot of things... depending wat comes into mind... usually blog entries... sometimes stories... sometimes poems... sometimes rants... more detailed than this online blog... of course i still keep these books... i had a bad memory... need this to refresh my mind... also to rmb happy incidents in my life then...

somehow i rather write then type these memories out... at least i can cfm tat no one reads my hard copies one... wahahah~~ and i like writing stuff.... can just sway my hands and write.. no need to worry whether it links or not... cos since its for my eyes only.. i can understand wat the hell ima writing....

i got alot of things in my mind... not organize... my thoughts are usually jumbled up... one moment this next another issue... thus constantly hav to keep thinking wat to do... whether izzit impt... blah blah blah...

anyway... back to life... usual stuff again... work load is like piling up... tml meeting.. sianZz... Dick is gonna kill us gers.... again.... wat does he wan anyway? doing as much as we can for tat few hrs and even more and he still wanna KB.... ang mos... urgh....

hse-ing.... rewiring the whole hse also my prob... fine... as long as dun touch my future lui for my future hse for investments i close one eye... if even touch one cent of it i make sure u spit it out for me...

side track abit... dunno is cos nv take my medications or wat... hormones are like rushing into my brain TOO much... plus the female's bio clock is ringing again...(from wat i rmb.. its the third time it's happening) urgh~~~ can stop or not..... got enough issues for me to settle liao lor... this hav to happen now.... dun wan now mean dun wan now lor... already planned le so dun screw my mind up liao lah.... if can hav it i already hav one liao lah...

too many things to note... dun wanna type le.. wait i emo again... not a good period of time to do so... where's my silver lining?? shall switch off my mind during the weekends and just enjoy the chance to rest and recharge...

No comments:

Post a Comment