Tuesday, July 27, 2010

fruitful day.... to me....


hmmm.... tiring day for me.. spend the whole day clearing out unwanted stuff and cleaning my freaking messy and dusty room... oggie... its still messy... but i can see my bed and the top of my tv console now.... tats a good start... rite?? next thing gonna do is clear my cupboard and drawers... so many stuffs~~ OMG!!! its like nv ending sia~

evening time nth much... went out awhile.... hang out... pass some time.... aft which tok to dar on the phone when i got hm... always dun wanna slp when i ask him to... so stubborn... (y men are so stubborn ar?? ask them things... dun say.. tell them to do... dun do.. urgh......) finally got him to go slp... haiZz... think tml he gonna be shag sia... cfm got OT de lor...

nth much happen then after.... tok to my fr regarding some issues... had a good chit chat.... didnt even realize the time... lol~~~ then shoo tat person to slp...

think ima gonna slp to.. or else tml gonna look like crap.... now... think happy thoughts... think happy thoughts... happy dreams... happy dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment