Thursday, December 17, 2009

assured.....


my back is killing me... need painkillers le... siao liao... how to work like tat.... haiZz... think MC tml liao lor....

dar been telling me stuffs... first is ask me go get my braces... then sth bout i hav to take photo... hav to wear dress... cannot run de... i hear liao totally blur... dunno wat the hell he was toking then... ask him still can tell me to go think about it... grrr... purposely de lor.... then next moment ask me to ask my mom stuff.... think he trying to assure me ba.... well... its working... ima not tat jumpy.... I'll just let him handle ba... he knows when's the most appropriate time ba...shall try not to be too sensitive over it le....

will enjoy every moment with him... even its for tat 20 mins......

No comments:

Post a Comment