Tuesday, May 19, 2009

lil thoughts in a feline's mind

gonna be a bery confused post... cos i usually think faster than i type... thus my point across will be bery here and there and maybe not even halfway... plus maybe duplicates... pls bear with me.. whahahah!!!!


thinking back the whole time line.... itsa kinda funny how we even got together ... we knew each other for so long but didnt really knew each other... we were not even in contact for like 10 yr plus yet we are so alike in many ways...

we only started to share thoughts and feelings like maybe 2 yrs ago..... seeing u so down.. so beaten up... i feel for u... i wanna be there for u... give u support in anyway i can within my ability...


ima happy for u when u found her last yr... yet i cant do much for u everytime u told me u're hurting inside cos of her... i dunno wat went over me... everytime u 'rant' about her actions... i just thought 'she shdnt do this... u shnt get such treatment...' and when its over between u two.. i hav mixed feelings.... ima relieved tat u got out of it cos u were like hurting so much.... but sad tat u were so down.... i can do nth but to lend u a listening ear...


when i was alone u were there.... when i was depress u were always the first one who drag me out of it... u were always trying so hard to make me happy... even if its tat one second... regardless how hard it is u always find ways to clear the doubts in my mind....

during tat time i only know one thing apart from thinking too much over tat incident... tat is get close to u... i dunno y... i only know ima happy everytime ima with u... i smile everytime i see u.... i feel comfortable being with u... i wanted to speak to u.. i wanted to see u... but i dun wanna hav a rs with u.... so contradicting rite?


i was so afraid... i dunno whether i really like u or not... and whether u like me or not... i dunno whether will i end up hurting u... but obviously u once again did wat u did best... u're able to read my thoughts out from so many random flashes in my mind... and here we are...


i am thankful to hav u as a fr back in the days, a confident then and my soul mate now.... i am really truly blessed to hav u in my arms...

i really dunno when i like u
but i know i love u dearly now
i really dunno when i took notice of u
but i know i cant take my eyes off u now
i really dunno when u came into my life
but i know i wanna spend my life with u from now on
i really dunno when i realise u're always there
but i know u're be my guardian angel from now on
i hope i'll be ur guardian angel from above too

i dunno bout u
but my stomach still hav butterflies everytime i see u
i dunno bout u
but my heart will still skip a beat everytime u hold my hand
i dunno bout u
but my face will still blush everytime u just sing a few lines of a song
i dunno bout u
but my heart still races everytime we kiss
i dunno about u
but my thoughts got everything to do with u
i dunno about u
but i decided to be with u as long as we can possibly can

No comments:

Post a Comment