Wednesday, April 1, 2009

normal day

nth much happen... only spend like near 60 bucks online today... 12.45 for a bag(spree ya?) and 35 for my lappy skin.... happy~~ gonna wait for my email telling me tat the skin is ready.. then off to sim lim~~

my lappy gonna hav cute lil starscream and lil jazz!!! but image might be abit blurish since its quite pixeled... NVM.... main purpose is PROTECTION~~~ hopefull it turn out well enough though.. or else... heart ache ar... 35 bucks leh..... i can buy like 4 tops with tat!!!

also... my bb shipment... left one more out of the 4 then... ship to SG!!! my bin kai-s~~~ means more things to occupy my mind....

one last thing.... not wearing ring anymore... dun really wanna 'directly' see it... see liao blood boil...

signing outta~~

No comments:

Post a Comment