Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I HATE CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!

my topic says it all..... i hate it so much!!!! sebei frustrating time of the year... dun do tio scold do tio scold... argh!!!! clean hse?? think is 'stock take warehse' lor.... everything i throw mom keep.... duhZz.... wats the point sia!!! then my bro as usual... tok only.. bo action.... just sit there like king order here and there... bloody retard... then still complain... complain so much means u know more lah.. then u do lah... TMD.... then settle my family is tiring enough.. still hav to settle nick's hse... (as though its my hse.. pls lor.. if its mine i will reno the whole freaking hse!!!)

and nick's mom.. grrr.... adds on to my frustrations..... i ren~~~ i ren ur tactlessness!!! wanna buy sofa also wanna argue with me... i already give way liao... dun wanna comment which type to buy since ima not staying here anyway.. still come provoke me... wah biang... i owe her izzit... then wat happens.. in the end nv buy... freaking retarded.. i super tired running up and down helping my mom buy CNY goods (mind u.. its in cart loads) super tired... still pei u in the bloody sunlight... nv eat the whole day... then still hav to see ur face ar.... sebei KNN de leh....

go hav dinner... few hrs before say go ajisen makan... nv comment... reach J8 shop abit before makan nv comment... go there liao.. sit down liao.. waiter wanna take order liao... just say eeee... why come eat this.. i hate ajisen... the food 'heng nan chi!!'... WTH~~ u dun wan face i wan face ar.... totally spoilt my eating mood....

I DUN CARE!!! TODAY TUESDAY LE!! IMA GONNA BUY A GUNDAM TO PLAY DURING CNY!!! I DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment